Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic  Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic 
Page: of 16

StevenKellyBelly
Starting Member

1 Posts
Gratitude: 1

Posted - 03/13/2009 :  11:00:49  Show Profile  Visit StevenKellyBelly's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Reply to Topic
The Terrible Compromise
A Bedtime Story
The following bed-time tale was told to me from the Thamatos of a dear colleague, Janet Taylor Caldwell, who has long since removed herself from the earthly coil. In the blissful succor of the afterlife, she still joins in guidance to a few worthy people, who only would like to understand and can accept things as they are. It is clear, though, that knowing the truth can sometimes make people want to change things. So I sigh upon these words, trusting the utter truth of what was told in confidence to me, through my inner spiritual self.

Taylor has agreed to let me publish these words, so long as I stand by them and accept whatever prejudice people may have upon the way these words have been gathered. And so solemnly now do I swear that her story is mine own, and whomever now shall read to appreciate the reality of life in our fair world..

Taylor speaks upon the issue today of Psychiatry as a whole, and in her life was terribly appauled at the way the mentally ill were viewed and treated. In her lifetime, she has recorded many speeches from Angels and Daemons alike, and the most common label for this field of Psychiatry in her writing is 'pseudo-science'. It is 'pseudo-science' for many reasons, but the most prevalent reason is how much the Doctors own superstition clouds his mind from understanding and presenting not only documented research, but also both himself and clients. So without a further ado, I will leave you to the bed-time story, as told by the Thamatos of Janet Taylor Caldwell.

There were two bodies, and each believed itself to be as a separate contributor to the field. Where research & development received only the distant fragment of a theory stated in a converse of the Truth: that "brain malfunction results from an imbalance of chemicals found in the brain," they had a faith to be employed in any way possible, so they did so to serve the field of Psychiatry.
On the other side of things, the research side would continually reassure the therapeutic side of Psychiatry that they were moving closer and closer to proof, the therapists' doubt grew. Many accepted this reassurance as a consolance, ignoring all suggestions of their thoughtful beings that the so-called 'voices' were beyond pretending. As they accepted this false assurance, the therapists become more and more attached to the documented evidences being offered and supposed by researchers. Any attempts to confront this would be dismissed and masked with contemptuous projections of existential doubts onto humanity as a whole. Bizarre, flawed metaphors preambled what these people hoped to establish were laid out.
The public, the common man who is much more aware that there is a force beyond appearances was guarded at all costs from this. Inevitably, the unspoken goal between the two bodies, research & therapy, became to prove that the human mind was as a machine that requires a mechanic when one part or another is acting out. Researchers wooed therapists to pretend it could be done. Eventually, therapists surrendered to researchers' gifts and lavish promising.
That's when the terrible compromise happened, when research & therapists agreed to continually work to advance this theory. When the marriage occurred, the therapists surrendered a faith in their own minds; they could not believe patients could recover until themselves believed in their own minds.
As a new medication arrived upon the market, the actual effects of the medication were ignored by therapists. Actually, all that mattered were the qualities that were ascribed by the salespeople to the tiny pills. If the human mind is claimed to be caused dis-ease by physical qualities, then a physical contrivance logically would be the only thing which could restore the balance! But it was the therapists' willingness to trust the research only that provided the only glimmer of hope, which could redeem patients again.
It would have been better if the pills had been claimed to solve all of life's riddles, then?
Since therapists had lost the belief in their own mind and the Source beyond, which provides to great insights, they became dependent on the research, willing to believe any thing that came thereof. Researchers, again, were operating from the original claim of a physical origin to a mental disease.

Spare me a moment from this tale to displace this theory; I ask you, "is it the chicken or the egg?" What are you emotional about? What are emotions? Are emotions feelings? What is the difference between a feeling and an emotion? Do emotions create feelings or do feelings create emotions?
I say this because while research has been moving away from an understanding proper of the human mind, they discovered that emotions are physical chemicals. Emotions are basically chemical containers for feelings, and a feeling needs to remain in the body for a certain duration each before it is stored by the emotion.

The next development occurs in therapists' growing need for validation. The desire for Proof that in fact medications allow patients to self-regulate grows from therapists, but again they give this burden of proof to the researchers. Therapists lose the trust needed to be aware of how a client improves, so too do the patients not know. The only entity that can confirm this is centered far beyond and begins to describe criteria for not only what is disease but also how improvement is made.
Improvement is described as a process of normalisation. Actually, the best qualities of numbness, that is, neutrality, describe criteria for recovery. Also, it becomes all too easy to identify any emotional person as "mentally ill." Soon, the doctors and therapists become increasingly aware that many more patients have the symptoms researchers describe. Their jobs' duty gradually shifted from listening to patients to containing the patients' negative behaviour, and encouraging the neutral behaviours.
Meanwhile, psychology is seen as one entity still by the leaders of the other sciences, even though it is split into research & therapy. Other sciences recognise Psychology for its therapeutic aspects. The desire for recognition, however, came from the research body of psychology since therapists have become so dependant on research for proof.
But humans still do not have any devices to measure spiritual, etherical, or invisible forces. The only close devices are MRI's and EKG's which measure electronegativity and rhythms, respectively.
Scientists in biology, chemistry, and physics can rely on their outer senses to confirm facts, while they do not recognize widely inner senses; the most important includes empathy, which is the basis for all compassions. Researchers in psychology want recognition from the other sciences so much that they are willing to stoop to an impossible set of criteria for proof. Thus, for research purposes, the inner senses are only gauged as qualities like fatigue, restlessness, discomfort, or pain. Any attempt to gauge and provide a quantity is omitted, yet this is the basis for other sciences' precision and fame. So the closer researchers deter mine they are moving towards proofs, the more they are separating from an understanding, begotten of Godly marriage to All of Creation within the human mind, the brain, the heart, and the bellows.

I will speak about how endless our abilities actually are to feel and understand through the inner senses. To feel is beauty, and by appreciating the gift of feeling, people are allowed to sense the grand diversity of things which may be felt. And all things may be felt. Just as there are many shades of the color red, so too are there many shades of sadness, faith, courage, and generousity. These things are opened only by loving them more and more.
So since researchers were determined to see an outer solution to inner conditions, they were closing off the senses needed to understand what was occurring.
That is why therapists today explain the causes for disease more and more with metaphors of machines instead of things found in Nature. A machine is a physical thing, and like computers, it is assigned to a mental task. Natural things, however, when used in metaphors, reflect spiritual qualities. The machine is something which can physically convert one thing into a product, but there is nothing spiritual about it. Humans who thought of themselves to be as machines is the reason behaviourism started in the first place!
Note: behaviorism is the Scientific form of Calvinism. Both are aspects of pre-deter-minism. Where Calvinists say, we are powerless to change life because God knows everything before-hand anyway, Behaviorists say, it's possible to predict everything someone will ever do, so let's assume that we can figure this out by studying simple organisms and with enough observation, we’ll predict Mankind's behaviors! Both are divorced from God but in the opposite fashion. Behaviorists too often undo the merit and freedom of Mind, of thoughts. Calvinists too often prevent themselves from any joy or satisfaction in their deeds.

But scientists still think they are special, because even if they begin to think all their actions can be predicted and such, even though in those moments they tend to forget about the special moments in their life, they still think they think, and at least this gives them an advantage over machines.

(So they do appreciate voices after all.)

And so the terrible compromise of psychology spilled into other sciences. While the other sciences are not harmed directly, they are hurt tremendously by subscribing to many of the newly founded teachings of psychology.
Specific evidences from all other scientific proofs are adopted into the "known realm" or the "set of operations" for therapists. Anything that is anti-cultural or unproven or yet unknown is called delusional or magical thinking by therapists.
Actually, therapists are becoming delusional because they begin to think they are the only ones who can help a patient. Some even begin to think that some of their patients are powerless to recover at all. This is because the therapists who think this have forgotten about God, the Creator of Creation.

And so, the Spirit of My Dear Friend Janet Taylor Caldwell leaves me to write a conclusion, a solution to these 'grandeur' issues.

I have found that all which hides behind human perception is real. It is as real as every observation of the outer world because anything that is real is real.. There is no separation for me; that which is real cannot be made more or less real through value judgments or affections, except that most value judgments cause a certain blindness due to the imbalance of perception according to such attributions. On the other hand, affections work to prosper and change the reality that exists now.

This is a simple thing, in fact. People who enjoy the color red may notice more red things in their world of perception. They even begin to create or ascertain things that possess their chosen redness. Yellow, though, will always be noticed - as it is a particularly noticeable color. And blues and purples are always overshadowed by the "loud" colors, and do withhold the subtler spiritual qualities within them.

I do have a wonderfully vivid and joyous relationship with the voices whom visit my being. It is a wonderful thing to be human, but truly understanding Who We Are as humans and every possible extension of human existence and existence requires a wrought discipline from ourselves. We have, and I do believe all physical & spiritual beings have, Christ-Nature within. So too do animals, vegetables, and minerals. This is Nature, all of the physical, spiritual, emotional, whole dimensional realities, and how they exist in harmony. The pathways of thought flow upwards and out of our brains and corresponding physical pathways flow downwards and out of our anuses! Of course, ‘upwards’ and ‘downwards’ can be deceiving. They pass all sorts of which-ways, combining at times, and the good food-stuffs absorb upon a longer tenure within your tiny microcosm, and nicer thoughts are kept in our heart!

This is the great balance of Nature, and to my best estimations, it only happens inside our bodies. Maybe it must happen this Way, but I simply cannot imagine otherwise. I do suppose that these things are relegated by the Angels who court our Solar system, and Divinely guided by the truly Awesome force which cradles the Universe in the palm of His Hands, but I may only imagined This inside my own body. If so, then there must be some way of reaching out, and joining to the greater body of the Presiding One.

I am merely guessing though, yet beyond the mindful matter of a self-conception, my existence will be some how relegated infinitely beyond, both spiritually, physically (and happily!)

Yes, it must be so.

Now, I say, entertaining voices with an innate infantile trust, I find Insights there, just as I can peer into an old sunken tree stump and observe an entire community balanced with the simplest and most profound special bio-synthesis.

The more I listen, the more I hear and the more I learn, and this knowledge is so versatile that it helps me help all Life, and improve the equilibrium of the Naturally alleviating all the problems in life. If believe you understand, that you understand the best way to do so is prospering these Ideas forwardly.

But this is all a gift from God! For it is a gift upon my perceptions, and I only pray that I may be a gift to that other realm, that world of Love & Light, whence from I am united and untied from and to all Things.

Surely, then, I am psychotic and a schizophrenic. Might I also be spiritual? I am. But you cannot ever truly understand a man unless you walk a mile in his shoes. I will surely give you my shoes, for to trudge barefooted is quite an enlivening experience!

As game recognizes game, which is to say that as our inner affections kindle friendships by gazing upon our likeness in others, Doctors will flock to their inner Societies to conspire their purported Definitions upon the Whole of Society. No matter how educated one may become, she can only see what she will see. Doctors are guided to each other so as to relate spiritually, I say, to their kin as they disbelievingly cant upon their witness of Psychosis..

But a Child is one who belongs to the entire world. A Child can understand a schizophrenic, for Children are the heroes who slay our dragons and who are poured forth from the Holy Grail! When a Child becomes a man, he must remain a Child. Children who are men and no longer Children are monsters! But I have learned, that monsters are seeking Love too; they have to have help sometimes to remember this, though. Love makes us into all Children oncemore. As Children, then, we will have always a choice, to metamorphosise into Monsters or re-Create Paradise !

This is, of course, all quite a 'Childish game'... Justice, Law, Liberty , Fame, FREEDOM... These are the names of the Spirit we share within our collective consciousness. They are far less when hammered and molded into a definition.

Judgment is a good thing. God's Judgment is not that which punishes, but that which reveals the inroads to restore His Order once again. Law is a good thing, but there is only One Law, that of Creating Love, from this all other Laws should follow. Liberty ? liberty is simply to know how everything we bear witness upon is ours, to freely combine as is fitting, and this idea, dangerously enough, does not involve God atall. Yes, for Liberty is begotten of Freedom, and Freedom is born of the capacity to destroy. What good would Creating be without this?

Christ, and we who are part of Christ's body, depend on His Compassion at all times. We need Him to Love through us in all aspects of our Work. Because if a Job is not done lovingly, we'll have to go back and do it again!
God has Divinely become a human being through His Son Yaeshua to remind you of your connexion to all things. Likewise, I think a Doctor must become a schizophrenic to understand schizophrenics. The water is not so bad, after all. This seems obsurd, but I will point out how often Doctors actually ask schizophrenics to do their job. The balance here, is when a client enters a Doctor's cell of an office, the session reflects the joining of two minds into one. Through Love, all the skills and thoughts and weight and directions swirl together in the finest of chemosymbiotic (& spiritual too) reactions, to the extent of each's willingness to open & share!

Doctors fear these stakes. Any time a doctor fears another's total opening of all past repressions, it is because of the unwillingness to bear these upon his own mind. I fear this too, but only as it would reveal something I do repress! But this is their Hypocritic standard- they will not attend a patient to that which they do not tend themselves. I, Doctors, and you should remember that by exposing and truly opening our deepest emotional scars may be the most challenging thing, but of course, it is the only way for your inner Nature to heal.

Fear is so beautifully befuddling this Way. That we may fear another's words, and blame them thus
but I can only fear as somehow revealed my own shortcoming is revealed through your words. And should I doubt this, I will look upon how perfectly naive and without fear Children do come onto this mortal spherical-plane. (Yes, the world is both flat & round, and sometimes very jagged, after all). This is so, but then each fear becomes an opportunity to cross a Threshold, which I layed upon myself in an earlier time.
But would a Doctor ever take a pill? Probably not, because Doctors are far to educated to ever believe themselves crazy. Only Doctors who have been on medications truly know what they are. Many subconsciously suspect this. Some gifted Doctors, like the lovely Ms. Kay Redfield Jemison, have been in the experience of a full lavish embrace of her own craziness, which is how she has been able to find her wonderful insights and heal so many minds.

TO THE UNDERLAYING UNITY OF ALL LIFE SO THAT THE VOICE OF INTUITION MAY GUIDE US CLOSER TO OUR COMMON KEEPER
Go to Top of Page

warbird
Super Incredible Member (10000+ posts)

100629 Posts

Posted - 08/30/2021 :  01:33:22  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Reply to Topic
http://audiobookkeeper.ru

Go to Top of Page

warbird
Super Incredible Member (10000+ posts)

100629 Posts

Posted - 08/30/2021 :  01:35:42  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Reply to Topic
http://eyesvision.ru