New Topic  Reply to Topic  Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Jonathan90125
Incredible Member (2000+ posts)

4098 Posts
Gratitude: 276
Very honest

Posted - 01/14/2015 :  05:06:34  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Reply to Topic
I feel so deeply sad. I'm supposed to be at clubhouse today, but I just feel so low and I can't seem to get the energy to get anything done. I haven't even had a bath. I am a SAD BASTARD and I AM LAZY.

I think our species is headed for extinction this century. I feel so miserable.

Do ubto others as you would have them do unto you:-Jesus Christ, Buddha, Conucius,Socrates
Go to Top of Page

Jonathan90125

4098 Posts
Very honest

Posted - 01/14/2015 :  05:40:12  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Reply to Topic
I have heard some enviromentalists saying the coming ecological cataclysm will be the worst since the one at the end of the Cretaceous. I've heard some say even worse, it'll be the worst since the end of the Permian

Do ubto others as you would have them do unto you:-Jesus Christ, Buddha, Conucius,Socrates
Go to Top of Page

Jonathan90125

4098 Posts
Very honest

Posted - 01/14/2015 :  06:13:00  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Reply to Topic
I have just managed to do the dishes, and go for keyworking with my key worker.

Jackie thinks I get SAD (Seasonal affective disorder) I do seem to get lower in the winter months. I was up at hers last night and I actually felt OK.

Go to Top of Page

Jonathan90125

4098 Posts
Very honest

Posted - 01/14/2015 :  06:47:56  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Reply to Topic
I have had a bath and lots of coffee and I think my morning anti-depressants are kicking in, I'm feeling slightly better. Perhaps God will save us. I suppose I am doing a lot for the environment by not having Children or a car and my work for CND. I can console myself by saying that there will be one less active British Trident sub by the 2020s.

I was getting down about the Terrorism in Paris a couple of nights ago. I know statistically you should be more worried about tobacco/alcohol/ disease from eating too much fat and sugar and also medical/car/industrial/home accidents but I was still getting down about it. There is something more at stake here, that of freedom of speech. To be honest I'm not overly fond of Islam as a religion, I know there are a lot of good muslims.

Go to Top of Page

Jonathan90125

4098 Posts
Very honest

Posted - 01/14/2015 :  08:06:33  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Reply to Topic
I have tried to phone Jackie this afternoon twice but she was not in. I took a valium as I was getting wrong department of the afterlife thoughts again. The valium is kicking in now and I am coping.

Do unto others as you would have them do unto you:-Jesus Christ, Buddha, Confucius,Socrates
Go to Top of Page

nancyannee
Super Member (250+ posts)

641 Posts
Gratitude: 149

Posted - 01/20/2015 :  16:39:41  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Reply to Topic
I hope this entry finds you feeling better, Jonathon. The winter is the worse time for so many, and until this year it was my absolute dreaded time of year too. Getting a cancer diagnosis has been my blessing helping me understand so much that I was blind to before now.

I certainly don't want others to have to deal with this horrible disease, I just everyone to know that all our worries and fears are something we CAN change. I used to be the biggest worrier about so many things out of my control, sometimes even thinking I caused them to happen somehow but I have finally come to understand that we create our own universe by whatever thoughts we project from within us and to change our world all we have to do is change our thinking.

Ha, you say, easier said than done. True, it took me many years and a terminal illness to comprehend but when I did, my whole life changed for the better!!

Think positive thoughts as I am thinking positive thoughts for you and hope you are not feeling so SAD now.

peace

nancy

Living in the Moment
No worries
No expectations
No judgments
Go to Top of Page

Jonathan90125

4098 Posts
Very honest

Posted - 01/25/2015 :  21:45:28  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Reply to Topic
NANCYANNEE, I am totally shocked to hear about your terminal cancer!I shall pray for you. It is totally mazing you can stay so upbeat and positive about it!

Do unto others as you would have them do unto you:-Jesus Christ, Buddha, Confucius,Socrates
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Jump To:
MyTherapy Communities © MyTherapy Go To Top Of Page
TotalTodayYesterday
Topics: 25594
New Topics: 0
New Topics: 0