New Topic  Reply to Topic  Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 11

Daelyn93
Starting Member

12 Posts
Gratitude: 2

Posted - 01/15/2010 :  22:38:19  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Reply to Topic
I've been suicidal for as long as i can remember. I've always been teased and picked on. i was the freak all through elementary school. the outcast in Middle school and the loner in high school. i attend a public high school near my house. I had so many friends. and now i have none. no one i can trust. its hard for me to even put this on hear because i have such bad trust issues. my parents cant trust me. I've had some problems with peer pressure. i started cutting in 7th grade and ill i remember was being at school and my friend come up to me and she saw my wrist she yelled "what the **** is this?" then she hit me grabbed my arm and held it tight the pain hurt. and the wounds started bleeding she walked me towards the soccer field and threw me on the ground her and my other friend just yelled. not even asking me why. not knowing they were just causing the problem worse. the rest of the year i kept tight to my self planning out my death. i wanted to die. 8th grade just got even worse more school drama and my family problems increased more. I knew my parents didn't care they never have. i move from Family member to family member when my dad leaves and i have no one else. im in high school now. and things were going great, my depression was finally going away i thought i had the bestest friend, and i great guy. then everything sorta ended. they both started talking ****, and turned on me. i got beat up almost everyday because of who i am.i dont know what to do anymore i dont have one person i can trust anymore. i still cut and they just get worse and deeper. My suicidal thoughts have increased. i attempted suicide twice. but realized what i did and stopped it. unfortantly i cut so bad my arm is confined to a arm wrap. im really scared though. I've never been this suicidal before and my clinical depression is back. parents dont care enough to get me on pills. can anyone help?
Go to Top of Page

Chris
Amazing Member (1000+ posts)

1773 Posts
Gratitude: 268

Posted - 01/17/2010 :  19:40:21  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Reply to Topic
I know it might be hard to believe but you are amongst friends here. Lots of people on here have battled with suicidal feelings I'm one of them, this is a support community we all try and help each other you have come to the right place. I've posted a link to this thread in our social forum hopefully more people will reply soon. you've done a really brave thing coming here and asking for help.

hang in there. and welcome.

Anarchy and Peace
Go to Top of Page

r2c3

84 Posts
Gratitude: 38

Posted - 01/17/2010 :  19:50:54  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Reply to Topic
I live in Australia and dont know how the health system works where you are, you need to be seen by P Doc,
is there any counsellers that you can talk to?
Remember this is an illness and the thoughts of self harm and suicide are part of it,
its a terribable part of it but it is real.
Try and talk to some one soon,you sound like a very nice young person who wants to be well and live life not battle through it.
i am not a professional i am a builder,i struggle with this illness but i am on medication that helps me.
Please seek help and keep posting on this site,take care
Richard

Open mindedness is often cofused with weakness of character.
PK Shaw
Go to Top of Page

davidt
Super Incredible Member (10000+ posts)

82944 Posts
Gratitude: 2473
Very caringVery wiseVery funnyVery honestI agree

Posted - 01/17/2010 :  20:06:28  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Reply to Topic
Friendship is the greatest gift of all and here we have that in abundance so why not come and join us!

Hi Daelyn93,

May I too, offer you the hand of friendship in a community of well intentioned individuals who have banded together to support one an other at times of distress and to socialize at other times.

Like Chris, Richard and Lynn, I too would like to befriend you and I'm sure other members will be coming forth to support you in your time of need.

I obviously don't know where you are located, nor is it my intention to ask you. We are after all a place where one can remain as anonymous as they wish. What I do suggest though is hopefully you are in an area where there is a crisis telephone line to share your mental anguish, and seek professional input.

The thing is we are not suitably trained to deal with the possibility off self harm, I hasten to add though we are here to share with you our concern for anyone in such personal turmoil. So please keep posting, there is nothing more helpful when life appears full of darkness in sharing in a safe environment one's inner most fears.

Please post back and if at all possible I beg of you to reach out by calling an emergency helpline number in your area.

Yours in solidarity, David

Go to Top of Page

lynn2150

21329 Posts
Gratitude: 2084

Posted - 01/17/2010 :  20:15:32  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Reply to Topic
I hope you are still here.
Some friends have a strange way of showing love.
Please don't take your life.
Did you know Howard Stern, grew up being bullied and picked on?
He is now rich, famous, sucessful.
He's a good man, under his Shock Jock exterior.
Please don't harm yourself,
You ARE among friends here,
WE CARE, wh have been to the lows,
and survived.
Please choose life
YES, we can HELP !

Note to self: ask God what His plans are, for me, for the day.
Go to Top of Page

davidt

82944 Posts

Posted - 01/17/2010 :  21:48:14  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Reply to Topic

You have had members from across the Globe offering you friendship and emotional support, I'm in the UK., Chris and Lynn in different provinces in Canada and Richard in Australia, so much for the world wide web.

Here in England we have a crisis line called the Samaritans. I shall give you their web address, you never know they may be in a position to offer help too. They have an on line service.

Also I would like to point out, that we have a one to one mentoring facility which you will be able to make use if you feel it would be useful.

I trust you find here what you are looking for. And what we have to offer here a stepping stone to getting well and staying well. For no one deserves to have to endure what you are going through period!

David

http://www.samaritans.org/

Let us cherish our diversity and continue to shun adversity from whatever quarter it may be delivered!
Go to Top of Page

davidt

82944 Posts

Posted - 01/17/2010 :  22:04:49  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Reply to Topic

Samaritans is available to anyone in the UK and Ireland. If you live outside of the UK and Ireland, visit www.befrienders.org to find your nearest helpline.

Let us cherish our diversity and continue to shun adversity from whatever quarter it may be delivered!
Go to Top of Page

stigmastomper (inactive)

24317 Posts
Gratitude: 1887

Posted - 01/18/2010 :  10:20:36  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Reply to Topic
hi there we are here buddy. hang tough.

we can help .

before you decide your nuts
search you.tube.com for mind control videos / documentaries. also check out chritians against mental slavery.com or org
Go to Top of Page

stigmastomper (inactive)

24317 Posts
Gratitude: 1887

Posted - 01/18/2010 :  10:21:43  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Reply to Topic
tell us more..

before you decide your nuts
search you.tube.com for mind control videos / documentaries. also check out chritians against mental slavery.com or org
Go to Top of Page

hercules21
Incredible Member (2000+ posts)

5726 Posts
Gratitude: 435
Very caringVery wiseVery honest

Posted - 01/18/2010 :  22:11:11  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Reply to Topic
I agree with everyone else. Reach out for some help. From the sounds of it you might be young if your parents have to authorise meds. I think even if you are young there are agencies who are set up to help members of the youth. We have youthline where I live. I am sure they must have something similar for you. If worse comes to worse I would book a visit with the doctor yourself and request meds. Life can get better.

Go to Top of Page

Chris

1773 Posts

Posted - 01/19/2010 :  17:52:07  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Reply to Topic
Daelyn93 are you still around? How are you doing?

Anarchy and Peace
Go to Top of Page

Daelyn93
Starting Member

12 Posts

Posted - 01/19/2010 :  18:18:31  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Reply to Topic
Yea. Im still here. And trying to hang on to any bit of life there's left in my lifeless body. The comments I have gotton on here...have helped. So thankyou anyone who has tried to help me.
Go to Top of Page

Chris

1773 Posts

Posted - 01/19/2010 :  18:23:56  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Reply to Topic
you're welcome I have to agree with everyone who's said that you should try and get professional help for this no matter how, try calling a crisis line the next time you feel like cutting and talk to someone it's anonymous and you could maybe get some strategies for dealing with your problems better. Also I think you need to think about talking to a doctor It can be hard to think about because that makes the problem more real in a way but it's your best bet to get help in the long term.

Anarchy and Peace
Go to Top of Page

Daelyn93
Starting Member

12 Posts

Posted - 01/19/2010 :  18:35:12  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Reply to Topic
I don't know any crisis lines. And im to scared to talk to doctors. Or even my parents. I've tried before. I've been in counsiling...and it doesn't really help me. So I don't know really what to do =(
Go to Top of Page

Chris

1773 Posts

Posted - 01/19/2010 :  18:43:17  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Reply to Topic
Well I don't know where you live but if you look in the phone book you can probably find one or you could try calling 911 and talking to someone there. I remember when I was suicidal some years ago I called 911 and just talked to someone there. You really do need to get help for your cutting problem and suicidal thoughts and depression though. talking to doctors doesn't have to be a big deal or frightening though it will seem that way at first but there's no shame in what you're going through you just need help going through it.

Anarchy and Peace
Go to Top of Page

lynn2150

21329 Posts
Gratitude: 2084

Posted - 01/19/2010 :  19:16:19  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Reply to Topic
Yes, Daelyn93,
Calling 911 is free,
I have called 911 for myself,
and got help from some very nice paramedics.
Daelyn ? When I was 14, I felt terribly depressed and suicidal.
back then, there wasn't much in the way of anti depressants,
Todays meds, are very good, and your Doctor can give samples, although, I must add, teens are not good candidates,
Just talking to someone may help,
and a mild tranquillizer, for stress.
I'm not a Doctor, though and can't prescribe. or advice.
I am GLAD you came back I must say.!

Note to self: ask God what His plans are, for me, for the day.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 11 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
Jump To:
MyTherapy Communities © MyTherapy Go To Top Of Page
TotalTodayYesterday
Topics: 25594
New Topics: 0
New Topics: 0